The Garratt-Callahan Approach
Your Garratt-Callahan water treatment program begins with a thorough assessment of your water quality and system performance. By addressing any existing problems and establishing the right water chemistry, your water system will perform at peak efficiency. Through regular site visits, service reports, recommendations, continual testing and comprehensive annual equipment inspections, your Garratt-Callahan field engineer helps you monitor and optimize your treatment program. Learn more about our expert services by selecting from the following links to the left.
Water Treatment for Dynamic Systems
Garratt-Callahan’s approach to water treatment is built on our uncompromising commitment to service. We provide water treatment services for dynamic systems like cooling towers, boilers, HVAC equipment, and other machines in which water flows. As a G-C customer, you’ll receive:
- Onsite testing
- Customized water treatment program
- Expert consultation
- California State certified lab tests
- Equipment inspections
- Regular technical service calls
- Training programs
- Regulatory assistance
- Corrosion monitoring
- Efficiency studies
Water Treatment Services
With a long history of helping all types of industries — from Biofuels to Power Generation — we can help you address all types of water quality and system performance needs.
- Legionella – using a multi-barrier approach, reduce your risk of waterborne pathogens such as Legionella
- Lab Analysis – receive accurate results from our laboratory located in Burlingame, California
- Training Programs – through hands-on instruction and seminars, your personnel get the knowledge they need to safely handle water treatment chemicals
- Water Management Software – monitor data related to water consumption, energy efficiency, and maintenance requirements to keep your systems operating at its peak while extending its lifespan
- Chemical Safety – protect personnel with our hands-free G-C ChemFeed™ systems
Connect with A Water Treatment Expert
Ready for a customized water treatment solution? A Garratt Callahan water treatment expert is ready to help. To connect you with the right solution, we’ll need some information about you — your contact information, building location, and what kind of water treatment you’re seeking. Then a Garratt Callahan representative will contact you directly.