Garratt Callahan’s cooling water treatment programs serve all kinds of industries and many types of chillers and cooling towers. By controlling mineral deposits, debris build-up, and bio-film growth, our cooling water programs can significantly reduce your energy and maintenance costs while helping you comply with environmental regulations.
We take a three-pronged approach to our cooling water treatments. Our dispersants effectively remove rust, mud, sand, and other debris from tower and pipe surfaces. And our EPA approved biocides control algae, fungal, and bacterial slimes while our inhibitors control corrosion and scale. Garratt Callahan has the right solution for your cooling water treatment.
Dispersants aid in the removal of mud, silt, iron oxide, sand, and debris from all piping and tower surfaces.
- Penetrate deposits to effectively remove them from the system
- Help keep heat exchanger surfaces clean and free from deposits
- Make tower washouts less time-consuming
- Keep corrosion protection levels up when a system is stagnant
- Help prevent deposition in cooling tower splash zones
Biocides control algae, fungi, and bacterial slimes under varying conditions of pH, temperature, total dissolved solids, and environmental debris.
- Registered with the EPA
- Greener biocide options
- On-site generation technology
- Improve performance of scale inhibitors
- Meet the needs of different types of systems
- Prevent heat transfer losses
- Reduce under deposit corrosion by controlling biofilms
Inhibitors control corrosion and scale under varied conditions of make-up, temperature, and cycles of concentration.
- Protect multi-metal systems
- Optimum control of calcium, magnesium, and sulfate deposition
- Reduce energy costs with clean, deposit-free surfaces
- Reduce cleaning costs and unplanned shutdowns
- Easy to feed and control
- Non-acid programs provide added safety and reduced chemical handling
Speak With A Cooling Water Treatment Expert
Does your business need cooling water treatment? A Garratt Callahan water treatment expert is ready to help. To connect you with the right solution, we’ll need some information about you — your contact information, building location, and what kind of water treatment you’re seeking. Then a Garratt Callahan representative will contact you directly.